Dorwest Scullcap &Valerian
We know it can be stressful to experience and manage your pet`s anxiety but we`re here to help, every step of the way. Our Scullcap & Valerian Tablets help to naturally relax your pet, with the active herbs naturally supporting the calming pathways within the nervous system, reducing anxiety without immobilising muscles or causing drowsiness. They don’t make pets dopey or wobbly – in fact they are widely used for agility and show dogs when they need to be alert and focussed, but calm. One of our best-sellers, Scullcap & Valerian Tablets help tackle stress, fear and anxiety, whatever the cause, so you and your pet can relax, no matter what.
How do these tablets work?
The specially selected ingredients in our Scullcap & Valerian Tablets work together to help tackle stress, fear and anxiety in your pet:
- Valerian - helps to support the natural relaxant pathways within the nervous system, without affecting muscles.
- Scullcap - contains a number of valuable compounds including those which bind to the GABA receptor and reduce anxiety.
- Mistletoe - helps to support the natural calming pathways within the nervous system and helps circulation.
- Gentian - supports the other natural active compounds and helps maintain normal liver function.
What situations are Scullcap & Valerian Tablets good for?
Our Scullcap & Valerian Tablets help to support the natural calming pathways within the nervous system, making them useful in a variety of challenging situations:
- Noise phobias (fireworks/thunderstorms)
- New home/rescue
- Separation anxiety
- Habitual anxiety
- Canine cognitive dysfunction and associated confusion/disorientation
- Training/performance support
- False pregnancy - dog can become anxious and unsettled
- Hyperactive dogs
- Territorial urine spraying in cats
- Skin sensitivity in nervous dogs
- Conditions that are exacerbated by a heightened state of anxiety or nervous excitability